- Nine and sixteen piece holiday truffle assortments and the Christmas bar are now available online and in-store
- Holiday Retail Hours: Monday CLOSED, Tuesday-Friday 11-7, Saturday 10-7, Sunday 11-5
- We cannot guarantee orders placed after 12AM December 18 will arrive before Christmas.
- All orders placed after 12AM December 18 will be shipped 2 day express, and the shipping price will go up to $20.95 to cover express shipping.
Fleurir Chocolates is an artisan chocolate shop based in Alexandria, Virginia.
All natural, no preservatives, never frozen. Fresh, high-quality, natural ingredients. Boom.
Our products are so, so good. Fleurir continues to make each piece of chocolate in small batches, by hand to ensure a clean, balanced and awesomely delicious flavor in every piece.
Also, they are super pretty. Uber stylish. By combining classic techniques with a strong design perspective, Fleurir Chocolates creates a chocolate that is as exciting to look at as it is to eat.
Who Are We?
Wizards? Aliens from a planet made of chocolate and inhabited by incredibly good looking chefs extraordinaire? Nah, we're just folks.
- Robert Ludlow, co-owner AND chocolatier. After graduating valedictorian with Le Grand Diplome from Le Cordon Bleu in Sydney, Australia, Robert returned stateside and went to work in some fancy-pants kitchens. In early 2009, unimpressed by the rockstar lifestyle, our hero changed course and decided to launch his own business making the finest chocolates in THE WORLD! You're welcome, world.
- Michelle Whittaker, chocolatier. While at L'Academie de Cuisine, Michelle worked at Fleurir for her externship and then we wouldn't let her leave. If not at the shop, Michelle is probably at some knitting festival in the middle of nowhere New York or some fabulous tropical vacation or possibly in Disney World. What I'm saying is, she travels a lot.